Floor Care – Hard & Vinyl Surfaces
Submit your review
Zep Commercial® Floor Stripper Concentrate – 5L
A low foam, easy to apply floor stripping formula that removes stubborn floor polishes and heavy build up.
- The heavy duty formula removes stubborn floor polishes and heavy build-up in preparation for application of a new finish.
- For use on: Most types of interior floors including vinyl composition, rubber, asphalt,-tile, terrazzo, concrete and no wax vinyl.
- Not suitable for use on: Marble, natural stone or wood floors.
- Makes up to 45 Litres.
- Covers up to 225m².
Zep Commercial®’s Complete 3 Step Floor Care Process
Step 1: Strip. Zep Commercial® Floor Stripper
Step 2: Polish. Zep Commercial® Floor Polish
Step 3: Maintain. Zep Commercial® Floor Cleaner Concentrate
- Always test on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Using a cotton string mop generously spread the solution over the area to be stripped.
- Allow to soak for 5-8 minutes.
- Do not allow the solution to dry before rinsing.
- Agitate with a brush or stripping pad manually or with a low speed stripping machine to ensure all the polish is removed.
- Completely remove the solution with a clean mop or wet vacuum.
- Rinse twice and allow to dry.
- To achieve optimum results, use together with Zep Commercial® Floor Polish and Zep Commercial® Floor Cleaner.
For light to medium duty stripping: Dilute 625ml of product with 5L of hot water (54° – 66°C) – a 1:8 dilution.
For heavy duty stripping: Dilute 1250ml with 5L of hot water (54° – 66°C) – a 1:4 dilution.
Always test on an inconspicuous area before use.